Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Harley Belle


It really should be a crime to love a dog as much as I love her. Just don't tell my husband. She is his dog, and I didn't want to get a Great Dane. For three years, I said ABSOLUTELY NOT. I don't like Great Danes. They are too big. They eat too much. Our house is too small. We already have three dogs. (You get the idea). Well, she has certainly grown on me. I can't imagine our life without her. Even if she does steal my chicken off the kitchen counter. And eat my socks.

2 comments:

  1. I knew Harley Belle would inch her "big self" into your heart! You know I love I little squirts but Harley is just a dear. Shhhhhhh...your secret is safe with me. Lib

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pic Michele. Can't wait to meet her in person. ~ Amy G.

    ReplyDelete